Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kentlands Market, Upcoming Holiday Events, Gifts

Hello everyone!  Sorry I hadn't done too much posting lately, but I had been under the weather last week.

Starting today, I started knitting a baby hat that I had planned to do last week.  Once the hat is completed, I plan to post a few pictures for you all to see in the next few weeks.

At the Kentlands market yesterday, I sold a Peruvian Print colored hood.  I plan to knit a few more in the next few weeks since the weather is getting cooler and that one particular hood seems to be a favorite a lot of the Customers tend to buy the most.

Starting in November, I plan to be a Vendor for the Craft Bazaars and other holiday-themed events for the Mill Creek Parish Church and also at the First Baptist Church in Gaithersburg.  More information will be posted for both events in the next few weeks.  Please look for the posting starting mid-October.

Since it's getting closer to the holiday season, I'm taking orders for gifts to be made.  If you want to place an order, please send an e-mail to:  knittingbyleah@yahoo.com and include your specific colors, sizes, type of style and when the item is needed to be completed for pick up.

Well, this is all for right now.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  More knitting news to come soon.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures