Thursday, June 21, 2012

Basil Plant, Damascus High School's Market and Clarksburg Day (Planta de Basil, Mercado del High School Damascus y día de Clarsburg )

Good evening everyone!
Buenas noches a todos.

This is a Basil plant I had gotten this afternoon from one of our Farmers that came to Damascus High School today.  I was told that his farm is trying to be more environmental and have green houses possibly be built on top of a roof.
Ésta es la planta de Basil que he adquirido esta tarde de uno de nuestros granjeros que han venido al instituto Damascus hoy. Me dijeron que su granja está intentando cuidar mejor el medio ambiente y tienen invernaderos que serán contruidos sobre un tejado.



Basil Plant
from Damascus High School's
Farmer's Market
6-21-12
Also at today's market, I had been asked to be a Vendor for a market held out in Clarksburg this coming Saturday.  It is to celebrate Clarksburg Day. When I get the chance, I will post some pictures I plan to take when I'm there.  Please be patient, though.  It may take me a few days after the event to get everything ready.
También el mercado de hoy, me han pedido que sea vendedora para un mercado ubicado en Clarksburg para el próximo sábado. Se celebra el día de Clarsburg. Cuando tenga la oportunidad, subiré algunas fotos que planeo tomar cuanto esté allí. Por favor, sed pacientes, entonces. Esto puede que me tome unos pocos días después del evento para tenerlo todo preparado.


Well, this is all for right now.  More exciting events and news to come in the next few days!  Enjoy the rest of the week.
Bien, esto es todo por ahora. Más excitantes eventos y noticias vendrán pronto en los próximos días. Disfrutad del resto de la semana.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures