Saturday, March 17, 2012

Knitting Update (Actualización del arte de tejer)

Hello everyone.  Sorry it's been a little while since I had done a posting, but lately I've been under the weather.  Since I've been under the weather, I hadn't done any knitting for the entire week.  I'm thinking about starting up the knitting again hopefully tomorrow afternoon so I can keep working on the vest that had been ordered a  while ago.
Hola a todos. Siento que ha habido un pequeño momento desde que he hecho una actualización de la web, pero he estado bajo la influencia del tiempo atmosférico. En esta semana no he hecho ningún artículo tejido en toda la semana. Estoy pensando acerca de comenzar a tejer de nuevo, espero, mañana por la tarde espero ponerme duro a trabajar en elchaleco que me habían pedido hace tiempo.


Along with knitting, I plan to have some items ready by the March 24th Indoor Flea Market held at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.  I hope to see you all there!  The market is from 9 am-1 pm.  The address is:  16 Chestnut Street, Building #2, Gaithersburg, MD.
Junto con este artículo, planeo tener algunos más preparado para el Mercado Flea de Interior ubicado enel recinto ferial del condado de Montgomery. Espero veros a todos allí. El mercado es de 9am-1pm. La dirección es: 16 Chestnut Street, Building #2, Gaithersburg, MD.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures