Saturday, March 6, 2010

Triangle Lace Motif Lilac Scarf

Recently, I had started knitting another decorative scarf that has thin and thick yarn. The color of the scarf is Lilac/Lavender. Once I finish it, I plan to try and sell it at the upcoming Flea Market. The pattern I'm using for the scarf has triangles in it. Some of the triangles are filled in and some are made with holes. Once you see it, I know you'll love it! The scarf is so soft and warm.

Recientemente, he empezado a tejer otra bufanda decorada que tiene lana fina y lana gruesa. El color de la bufanda es lila/lavanda. Una vez la termine, planeo intentar venderla en el próximo mercado Flea (Flea's Market). El patrón que estoy usando para la bufanda tiene triángulos en él. Algunos de los triángulos están rellenos y algunos están hechos con agujeritos. Una vez lo veas, estoy segura que te encnatará. La bufanda es muy suave y cálida.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures