Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Pictures Coming Soon & Flea Market Info.

Recently, I had taken some pictures of scarves, tissue carrying cases, phone socks, etc... Once I get the chance, I plan to add all of those items onto the web site very soon. I have a feeling you'll like what you see in the upcoming few days!

Recientemente, he tomado algunas fotos de bufandas, porta pañuelos de papel, calcetines de móviles, etc. Una vez tenga la oportunidad, pleneo adjuntar todos esos artículos en la web muy pronto. Tengo el presentimiento de que te gustará lo que veas en los próximos días.

Speaking of pictures, I need to still take a picture of a hood that I just made today. It is made with different shades of blue variegated yarn. Since the yarn is variegated, the pattern that the yarn had made looks very interesting! I'm taking the hood with me to the upcoming Flea Market here in Gaithersburg, Maryland this Saturday.

Hablando de fotos, todavía necesito tomar una foto de un gorro que acabo de hacer hoy. Está hecho con variados hilos con dsitintos tonos de azul. Desde que el hilo es abigarrado, el patrón que con la lana ha hecho se ve muy interesante. Estoy llevando el gorro conmigo para el próximo Flea Market aquí en Gathersburg. Maryland, este sábado.

Flea Market Information:
Información sobre Flea Market (Mercado de Flea)

Date: Saturday, February 20th
Fecha: Sábado, 20 de febrero.

Time: 9AM-1PM
Horario: 9AM-1PM

Place: The Montgomery County Fairgrounds,
Building #2

Lugar: recinto ferial del condado de Montgomery. Edificio nº2.


No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures