Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Beret & Other Projects

Recently, I had been asked to knit a Beret. This is my first Beret that I had knitted! The Beret is made with variegated yarn (Purple, Brown, Green, etc.). It is so soft and warm! I'm planning to take some pictures of it today and then post them on the web site. Once you see the Beret, you'll just love it!

Recientemente me han pedido que tejiera una boina. Ésta es la primera boina que he tejido. La boina está hecha con lanas mezcladas (morada, marrón, verde, etc.). ¡Es tan suave y cálida! Estoy planeando tomar algunas fotos de ella hoy y subirlas a la web. Una vez que veas la boina, te enamorarás de ella.

Since I am finished with the Beret, I had started knitting two Hooded Baby Blankets for the next upcoming Flea Markets in March and April (March 20th and April 17th). Both blankets are made with White yarn (Mint Green and White, Purple and White). I plan on finishing the Purple and White blanket this afternoon.

Desde que terminé con la boina, he comenzado a tejer dos mantitas de bebé con capucha para los próximos Flea Markets (Los mercados de Flea)de marzo y abril (20 de marzo y 17 de abril). Ambas mantitas están hechas con lana blanca (verde menta y blanco, morado y blanco). Yo planeo terminar la morada y blanca esta tarde.


Well, this is all for now. Check back for more knitting updates very soon!

Bien, esto es todo por ahora. Buscad más noticias sobre el arte de tejer que vendrán muy pronto en nuestra web.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures