Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Planning Day!

So, today is planning day. I spent so much time since 2 pm working on getting some patterns and ideas for a purse and also some headbands. I'm thinking that when I finally do start making the purses, some of them might have a button in the middle so the purses could close and be secure enough so nothing will fall out while using them.

For the headbands, I'm thinking of using bright colors and light weight yarns. The first headband will probably be made with the Baby Aqua yarn. If that one works the way I want it to, then the second headband will be made with the Hot Pink yarn that I used once for a phone sock a few months back. As the time gets closer to the April 18th Flea Market's event, I will see what can be done.

Well, I better stop here for tonight. More updates to come in the next few days.


No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures