Monday, March 23, 2009

New Projects to be Made

Today, I have decided to make some new items starting tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to do some planning for a few purses and headbands to be made for the upcoming April 18th Flea Market (see past postings for details of where and when). It will be held at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds. Since some people came to the March 21st Flea Market and asked about headbands, I think I might start working on plans for them first and then head on to the purses. If anyone has any ideas of what pattern or colors to use for either project, please feel free to let me know. I'm willing to take any suggestions you might have to offer.

Well, this is all for tonight. Have a good rest of the week. I'll put another posting when I have some updates on each project I end up finishing.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures