Sunday, June 5, 2016

Today's Weather Report (Informe meteorológico de hoy)

Due to the weather conditions, I had decided not to be at the Olney Farmer's Market for the day.  I will try to be at the market next Sunday from 9-1.  If this changes, I plan to let you know as soon as I can.
Debido a las condiciones meteorológicas, había decidido no estar en el Mercado del Agricultor Olney para el día. Trataré de estar en el mercado el próximo domingo de 9-1. Si esto cambia, planeo avisarle tan pronto como puedo.


At 2 pm today, I plan to start knitting a Kindle Sock that a Customer had placed an order for since Thursday afternoon.  Once it is completed, I plan to take some pictures and post them with my next posting.
A las 14:00 hoy, planeo comenzar a tejer un Calcetín Encender por el cual un Cliente había colocado un pedido desde la tarde del jueves. Una vez que se complete, planeo tomar algunos cuadros y fijarlos con mi siguiente fijación.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and keep reading!
¡Disfrute del resto de su fin de semana y siga leyendo!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures