Tuesday, January 19, 2010

White Hooded Scarf

Yesterday afternoon, I started knitting a white hooded scarf. I have a feeling you'll love how it looks once you see it. I'm hoping that the scarf will be done in time for next month's Flea Market.

Ayer por la tarde comencé a tejer una bufanda blanca con capucha. Presiento que te encantará el aspecto que tiene una vez que lo veas. Estoy esperando que la bufanda estará hecha a tiempo para el Mercado de Flea (Flea Market) del próximo mes.

In other knitting news, once I finish the hooded scarf, I'm going to try and knit another pair of fingerless gloves that will be lime green for the upcoming Flea Market. The first pair look really good! I'm going to put some pictures of the fingerless gloves on the picture section when I have some extra time.

En otras noticias sobre el arte de tejer, una vez termine la bufanda encapuchada, voy a intener tejer otro par de guantes sin dedos que serán de color verde lima para el próximo Flea Market. El primer par tienen un aspecto realmente bueno. Voy a poner algunas fotos de los guantes sin dedos en la sección de fotos con tenga algún tiempo extra.

Well, this is all for today. More news to come soon. Have a great rest of the week.

Bien, esto es todo por hoy. Más noticias vendrán pronto. Tened un gran resto de semana.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures