Monday, November 16, 2009

Scarves, Scarves & More Scarves

This afternoon, I had started knitting a white colored scarf that has diamond shapes in the pattern. I'm using the same pattern as when I knitted the Long Wool Poncho (see previous postings for example). So far, I have done about 140 rows. Once I have everything finished, I'm going to take the scarf with me on Saturday to the last Farmer's Market for the season.

Esta tarde he empezado a tejer una bufanda de color blanca que tiene forma de diamante en el patrón. Estoy uHasando el mismo patrón que cuando yo tejí el poncho largo de lana (echad un vistazo a las publicaciones anterior, por ejemplo). Hasta ahora he hecho cerca de 140 filas. Una vez esté terminada, voy a llevar la bufanda conmiento en la última feria de granjeros de la estación.

Speaking of scarves, I also made another scarf recently that is brown colored and has an argyle look to its pattern. I'm also planning to bring that scarf with me to the Farmer's Market on Saturday, as well.

Hablando de bufandas, he hecho otra bufanda recientemente que es de color marrón y su patrón es parecido a un rombo. Estoy palneando llevar esta bufanda con migo en el mercado de granjeros del sábado, también.


After both scarves are finished, I plan on knitting a few other items. Some of the items will be:

Después de que ambas bufandas estén terminadas, planeo tejer otras pocas de cosas. Algunos artículos serán:
  • Finger-less Gloves Guantes sin dedos
  • Hats Sombreros
  • Baby Blankets with Hoods Manta de bebé con capucha
  • Baby Socks Calcetines de bebé
  • Child's Mittens Manoplas para niños
I'm hoping to get these and any other knitting projects I have in mind done by the time the New Year comes.

Estoy esperando coger esos y otros proyectos para tejer que tengo en mi mente para hacer desde ahora hasta Año Nuevo.

Well, I better go for this evening. More knitting updates to come in a couple of days. Have a good week!

Bien, mejor me voy por esta noche. Más anotaciones sobre tejer vendrán en un par de días. Tened una buena semana.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures