Monday, September 7, 2009

New Items for the Winter Season

Today, I had started knitting a new item for the upcoming winter season and also for the Celebrate Gaithersburg Day event. The new item is a pair of Children's Red Mittens. They look so cute and are very warm. I'm going to work on the second mitten after I'm finished writing this posting later this afternoon. I know you'll love the mittens once you see them! There will be some pictures of the mittens coming very soon.

Along with the mittens for children, I plan to make another set of placemats, kleenex carrying cases with cute holiday themed buttons, and some new colored phone socks.

Well, it's time to get back to work and finish the second mitten! More news to come soon. If you have any other holiday gift ideas, please leave them as comments for this posting for me to pick up.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures