Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6th Farmers Market Thank You!

I would like to thank everyone today for coming to the Farmers Market at the Kentlands near the Main Street Pavilion and had bought a few phone socks that were Maroon and Orange colored. I also would like to thank those who had given a donation to help the National Kidney Foundation.

At the next Farmers Market (June 8th), I am going to be at the City of Gaithersburg's City Hall's performance stage area. Please come any time between 10 am and 12 noon. We are going to be selling Crayon Carriers for young children and a few other knitted items. We hope to see you there!

Have a great rest of the weekend! Please check out the updated pictures that I have been posting on the Knitting Pictures section. I just put two new Camera Sock pictures on this afternoon. I know you'll love them!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures