Friday, May 1, 2009

New pictures coming soon & Flea Market May 2nd

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good week.

I have finished the denim purse and a few new phone socks. Later today, I'm going to take some pictures of the denim purse and phone socks and post them on the web site for you all to see. Please look at the Knitting Samples section, as well. I am planning on putting the picture of the purse on that part of the web site. As for the phone socks, I'm going to put them on the main part of the web site. The phone socks are gray colored. I might make a few more gray colored phone socks in the next few weeks for donations of Brain Cancer.

Well, this is all for right now. Hope to see you tomorrow (May 2nd) for the Flea Market event at the Potomac Community Center.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures