Monday, February 23, 2009

Hoods and more Knitted Items for March 21st

Since I was at the Flea Market recently (February 21st), I noticed how everyone liked the hoods that I had made. I'm planning to make more hoods that are going to be black and red, yellow and blue, and a few other colors. I might try to make another orange colored hood, but I'll see what I can do with the time before the next Flea Market event in March (March 21st). If anyone has any other suggestions as to color choices, please feel free to let me know.

Speaking of making more knitted items, I'm also going to make some new baby blankets with hoods-- also for the Flea Market. If you would like to see what kinds of baby blankets we have made already, please take a look at the Knitting Samples section. If you have any ideas as to new patterns, please let me know at any time.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures