Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some new photos are coming soon!

Hello everyone. I hope you've been having a great week so far.

I wanted to let you know that I am going to be posting some of my pictures very soon. I'm going to try and do some of the pictures tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure you'll love how all of the knitted items look once you see them! Plus, one of the pictures I'm going to post will be the Cardigan Sweater that I had made a few months ago. So, for those that were wanting to see a picture of it, then you'll get your chance! There is also a Kleenex Travel Carrying Case that is made with the same yarn as the Cardigan Sweater, so they are going to be posted probably together when I do put the pictures on the web site. I'm also going to put some of the pictures on my Knitting Samples section, so please take a look at that, as well when you have the chance.

Well, this is all for right now. Have a good weekend ahead. Hope to see you all at the April 18th Indoor Flea Market at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures