Friday, April 10, 2009

Denim Purse With Bamboo Handle

This afternoon, I started making a denim colored purse. It looks great. I'm going to start making the flap of the purse on Sunday. Once the purse and flap is completed, then I'll post a picture of the purse for you to see. It'll look a little different than the one I made with the matching poncho a while back (see the Knitting Samples section for an example).

Speaking of purses, I'm thinking of making another purse that has orange and white colored yarn together. If I get the chance to do that, then I'll see about taking some pictures of that one, as well when the time comes so I can put some of the pictures on the Knitting Samples section and some on the actual posting. If you have any other ideas as to what color to use for purses, please feel free to write a comment, or send an e-mail. I love getting new ideas and suggestions for knitting!

Well, this is all for right now. Have a great evening. Please check back now and then for the updates on my projects!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures