Friday, April 17, 2009

New Pictures!

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to say that there had been some new pictures added to the Knitting Samples section right now. I'm also going to add some of the other pictures that I had promised to post very soon. Since there are so many pictures, it might take me a little while, so please be patient. I have a feeling you'll like what you see in the next few days. There are some sweaters and new phone socks, a hood, one head band, and a few other things coming up.

Speaking of pictures, I'm going to print them out and put them in a photo album to take with me to the flea market for tomorrow's event.

Well, this is all for right now. More pictures and knitting news to come soon. Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures