Monday, March 16, 2009

Some new phone socks

Well, I have started making more phone socks for sale. Some of these new phone socks will be at the upcoming Flea Market(s) that I have already signed up to be part of for the next few months (one Flea Market is for the Montgomery County Recreation Department at the Potomac Community Center on May 2nd). There will be two phone socks that are red and black. There will also be a brown and baby aqua colored phone sock. I just made a brown and hot pink phone sock this afternoon. Once all of them are sewn up and pictures had been taken, I will add them to the Knitting Samples section and also to the main part of the web site for you all to see. I'm sure you'll like them. They are very colorful, soft and pretty! Please come and check them out on March 21st at the Flea Market located on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Gaithersburg, MD! Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures