Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Multi-Colored Baby Blanket-- Coming Soon!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope your week is going well. I know it's been a few days since I had posted anything, but that's because I was so busy getting ready for the upcoming Flea Market at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds here in Gaithersburg, MD. The address is: 16 Chestnut Street, Gaithersburg, MD. If you are interested in going to the Flea Market, the date for it is: March 21st. The time for the Flea Market is: 9 am-1 pm. We are going to be selling some phone socks, baby blankets, scarves for children and adults, and a few hoods.

Speaking of knitted items that are for the Flea Market, I'm working right now on a multi-colored baby blanket with a hood attached to it. Once it's done and sewn up, I'm going to post a picture of it for you to see in the next few weeks. I'm sure you'll love how it looks once you see it on the Knitting Samples section. So far, from what has been done already, the blanket's main part looks great! It is made with 100% acrylic multi-colored yarn.

Well, this is all for right now. I'm going to put another post some time in the next few days if I have the chance. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures