Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gray Hood & New Phone Socks

I am getting ready for this weekend's Flea Market at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds (16 Chestnut St., Gaithersburg, MD-- March 21st from 9am-1pm). To do that, I am getting all the hoods (two red and black, 1 gray) sewn up and put on the modeling heads that I had bought. Before I take them to the fairgrounds, I'm going to take some pictures of the gray hood. I'm hoping to put the pictures of the gray hood on the web site after the Flea Market ends. It looks really good! It's soft and warm, too!

Along with the hoods, I'm also making some new phone socks. Some of the phone socks are going to have patterns and some are going to be solid colors. Please come and check them out. They can keep your cell phone safe from the weather and also from falling. I've made two phone socks that match the red and black hood(s). You can buy them either as a pair, or on their own.

I hope to see you all at the Flea Market! Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures