Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Farmer's Markets and Pictures (Los mercados del agricultor y cuadros)

Here are a few pictures I had taken on Thursday evening at the Farmer's Market for Damascus High School.  I'm hoping to take a few more tomorrow when I go to the Olney Farmer's Market during the morning hours.  I'm going to try and post those pictures, as well if there is any time after I get back.
Aquí están unos cuadros que había tomado el jueves por la tarde en el Mercado del Agricultor para la Escuela secundaria de Damasco. Espero tomar a muchos más mañana cuando voy al Mercado del Agricultor Olney durante las horas de mañana. Voy a intentar y fijar aquellos cuadros, también si hay algún tiempo después de que regreso.



During the market at Damascus High School, I had been told by another Vendor who comes from the Olney Market that all the Vendors who are Crafters should get a Facebook page.  I'm going to try and see i Will let you know when (and if) I can do this soon.f this is possible. 
Durante el mercado en la Escuela secundaria de Damasco, me había dicho otro Vendedor que viene del Mercado Olney que todos los Vendedores que son Crafters deberían conseguir una página de Facebook. Voy a intentar y ver si esto es posible. Le avisará cuando (y si) pueda hacer esto pronto.

I would like to thank those who had been to the Farmer's Market on Thursday and bought Soap Socks and also took business cards.
Me gustaría agradecer a aquellos que habían sido al Mercado del Agricultor el jueves y habían comprado Calcetines de Jabón y también tomaron tarjetas de visita.


Tomorrow, I plan to be at the Olney Farmer's Market from 9-1.  If you'd like to place orders for early holiday gifts, please come and fill out the order forms that I will be bringing with me for the day.  Hope to see you then!
Mañana, planeo estar en el Mercado del Agricultor Olney de 9-1. Si le gustara colocar pedidos por regalos de vacaciones tempranos, por favor venga y llene las hojas de pedido que traeré conmigo para el día. ¡Esperanza de verle entonces!


No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures