Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another Lovely Day at the Olney Farmer's Market (Otro día encantador en el mercado del agricultor Olney)

Hello everyone.  I hope you're having a great day so far for this Sunday afternoon.
Hola cada uno. Espero que tenga un gran día hasta ahora para esta tarde del domingo.


While at the Farmer's Market for Olney, the weather was lovely.  It never rained once while setting up, sitting at the booth or when it was time to go.  There were a lot of Vendors today.  One of the Vendors volunteered to take a picture of me at my booth.  I'm going to try and add it into my next posting once I get a few minutes.Mientras en el Mercado del Agricultor para Olney, el tiempo era encantador. Nunca llovió una vez al establecer, sentarse en la cabina o cuando era tiempo de ir. Había muchos Vendedores hoy. Uno de los Vendedores se ofreció para tomar un cuadro de mí en mi cabina. Voy a intentar y añadirlo en mi siguiente fijación una vez que consiga unos minutos.

I would like to thank those who came to the table and took business cards and placed orders for the next two weeks.  I will be at the Farmer's Market on August 23rd.  I hope to see you then.
Me gustaría agradecer a aquellos que vinieron a la mesa y tomaron tarjetas de visita y colocaron pedidos durante las próximas dos semanas. Estaré en el Mercado del Agricultor el 23 de agosto. Espero verle entonces.


More knitting news to come.  Have a great rest of the day!
Más noticias que hacen punto para venir. ¡Tenga un gran resto del día!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures