Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wedding Present Picture and Update! (¡Cuadro del regalo de boda y actualización!)

The wedding for my friend was yesterday!  It was a lovely ceremony and a great reception.  Since the wedding took place, I'm finally getting to post the picture of the gift I had made for the happy couple.  This is a set of four cotton variegated yarn placemats and matching napkin rings.  The name of the color yarn used is Salt and Pepper.  I thought it was very appropriately named seeing that what I had used the yarn for was meant to be in a kitchen, or on a table top area in any room. I know my friend and her husband will love them! Each placemat and napkin ring look different because of how the yarn created the pattern for me as I kept knitting.
¡La boda para mi amigo era ayer! Era una ceremonia encantadora y una gran recepción. Ya que la boda ocurrió, me pongo finalmente para fijar el cuadro del regalo que había hecho para la pareja feliz. Esto es un juego de tapetes individuales del hilo variados del cuatro algodón y correspondencia a servilleteros. El nombre del hilo en color usado es la Sal y Pimienta. Creía que muy apropiadamente se llamó viendo que para qué había usado el hilo se supuso para estar en una cocina, o en un área de mesa en cualquier cuarto. ¡Conozco a mi amigo y su marido los amará! Cada tapete individual y servilletero parecen diferentes debido a cómo el hilo creó el modelo para mí cuando seguí haciendo punto.

Knitting By Leah would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!
¡A labor de punto Por Leah le gustaría desear a cada uno el Día de una Madre Feliz!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures