Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Farmer's Market Report (El informe de mercado del agricultor)


Here are some pictures that were taken by me since Thursday, May 28, 2015.  The second picture was taken today at the Olney Farmer's Market while the band was performing.  The first picture is from the area I was set up at during the Farmer's Market for Damascus High School.
Aquí están algunos cuadros que fueron tomados por mí desde el jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015. El segundo cuadro se tomó hoy en el Mercado del Agricultor Olney mientras el grupo funcionaba. El primer cuadro es del área en la cual me establecí durante el Mercado del Agricultor para la Escuela secundaria de Damasco.


During both markets, the weather was very cooperative and there wasn't any rain for the day.
Durante ambos mercados, el tiempo era muy cooperativo y no había lluvia para el día.


Weather permitting, I plan to be at both markets, again coming up.  Please look for me and my booth.
Permisión meteorológica, planeo estar en ambos mercados, otra vez subiendo. Por favor busque mí y mi cabina.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures