Thursday, September 1, 2016

Damascus High School's Farmer's Market (El mercado del agricultor de la escuela secundaria de Damasco)

Good evening everyone!  I hope you had a great day and week so far.
¡Buenas noches cada uno! Espero que tuviera un gran día y semana hasta ahora.


At the Damascus High School's Farmer's Market this evening, the weather was a little cloudy with some drizzle, but not enough to head home early.  I didn't use the canopy tonight because I wanted to make sure if it had been a massive rain storm, I could get packed up very fast.  Lucky me, nothing happened out of the ordinary with the weather.
En el Mercado del Agricultor de la Escuela secundaria de Damasco esta tarde, el tiempo era un poco nublado con alguna llovizna, pero no bastante dirigirse a casa temprano. No usé el dosel esta noche porque quise asegurarme si había sido una tormenta de lluvias masiva, me podría recoger muy rápido. Afortunado mí, nada pasó del común con el tiempo.


I would like to thank those who had been to the market today.  I will try to be at the market next Thursday weather permitting.  Hope to see you then!
Me gustaría agradecer a aquellos que habían sido al mercado hoy. Trataré de estar en el mercado el próximo jueves la permisión meteorológica. ¡Esperanza de verle entonces!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures