Saturday, June 4, 2016

Damascus High School Farmer's Market 6-2-16 and Pictures(El mercado del agricultor de la escuela secundaria de Damasco 6-2-16 y cuadros)


Here are some pictures I had taken on Thursday afternoon at the Damascus High School's Farmer's Market.  It was a good time to take the pictures since there wasn't any rain, again.
Aquí están algunos cuadros que había tomado el jueves por la tarde en el Mercado del Agricultor de la Escuela secundaria de Damasco. Era un tiempo bueno para tomar los cuadros ya que no había lluvia, otra vez.


While at the market, there were a few Customers who came to the table and took business cards, placed orders for Kindle Covers and bought Dish/Wash Cloths.  I was also given some knitting books.  The books will definitely come in handy for the next few upcoming projects I had in mind!
Mientras en el mercado, había unos Clientes que vinieron a la mesa y tomaron tarjetas de visita, los pedidos colocados por Encienden Tapas y comprado Reparten/Lavan las Telas. También me dieron algunos libros que hacen punto. ¡Los libros entrarán definitivamente práctico para los próximos pocos proyectos próximos que tuve en mente!


Speaking of Farmer's Markets, depending on how the weather conditions turn out for tomorrow, I will be a Vendor, again for the Olney's Craft and Farmer's Market from 9-1.  If the weather doesn't cooperate as I hope, then I will try to go after Sunday, June 5th.  If I don't go, I will post another posting saying that I won't be there.  If I am there, please look for the Knitting By Leah signs hanging from the canopy and the table I have with me.
Hablando de los Mercados del Agricultor, según cómo las condiciones meteorológicas resultan para mañana, seré un Vendedor, otra vez para Arte de Olney y Mercado del Agricultor de 9-1. Si el tiempo no coopera como espero, entonces trataré de ir después del domingo, 5 de junio. Si no voy, fijaré otra fijación diciendo que no estaré allí. Si estoy allí, por favor busque la Labor de punto Por signos de Leah que cuelgan del dosel y la mesa que tengo conmigo.


More knitting news to come soon.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Más noticias que hacen punto para venir pronto. Disfrute del resto de su fin de semana.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures