Monday, September 15, 2014

Maroon and Black Lanyard (Granate y acollador negro)

Good evening everyone.
Buenas noches cada uno.


Since I got the first of the four Lanyards finished, I decided to post a picture of the first one for you this evening.  I think you'll like how the Lanyard turned out.
Ya que conseguí el primer de los cuatro Acolladores terminados, decidí fijar un cuadro del primer para usted esta tarde. Creo que le gustará cómo el Acollador resultó.



I'm going to knit the third and fourth Lanyard later next week (I knitted the second one today, but it needs to be sewn up).
Voy a tejer el tercer y cuarto Acollador más tarde la próxima semana (tejí el segundo hoy, pero se tiene que coser).


More knitting news to come later.  Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Más noticias que hacen punto para venir más tarde. Disfrute del resto de su tarde.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures