Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter Storm (Tormenta de invierno)

Today we had another Winter storm.  Since the storm came (and more is on its way tonight), I decided to do some knitting this afternoon.  I knitted another hat, but this one is made with Simply Soft brand yarn.  It's a dark green. I'm planning to bring it with me to the upcoming Indoor Farmer's Market for Olney-Sandy Spring Museum on Sunday if I can get there (if they still have the market and if the weather cooperates with everyone).  Depending on what happens, the market will be starting at 10 am and go until 2 pm.
Hoy teníamos otra tormenta de Invierno. Ya que la tormenta vino (y más está en su camino esta noche), decidí hacer un poco de labor de punto esta tarde. Tejí otro sombrero, pero éste se hace con el hilo de la marca Simplemente Suave. Es un verde oscuro. Planeo traerlo conmigo al Mercado del Agricultor de Interior próximo para el Museo de Olney-Sandy Spring el domingo si me puedo poner allí (si todavía tienen el mercado y si el tiempo coopera con cada uno). Según lo que pasa, el mercado comenzará a las 10:00 e ir hasta las 14:00.

Here are some pictures I took of another hat I knitted a few weeks ago.  The other picture is of today's storm. 
Aquí están algunos cuadros que tomé de otro sombrero que tejí hace unas semanas. El otro cuadro es de la tormenta de hoy.




No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures