Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pictures for January 2014 and Other News (Cuadros para enero de 2014 y otras noticias)

Hello everyone.  I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.
Hola cada uno. Espero que tenga todo un maravilloso fin de semana.

Here are some pictures I took recently of a Kindle Cover and a Scarf I knitted a few weeks ago.  I have a feeling you will love how they turned out.
Aquí están algunos cuadros que tomé recientemente de una Tapa Encender y una Bufanda que tejí hace unas semanas. Tengo un sentimiento que amará cómo resultaron.


As a quick reminder, I will be at the Sandy Spring Museum in Olney, Maryland from 10 am-2 pm for the Indoor Winter Farmer's Market on Sunday, January 19, 2014.  I will have some new Hats and other items for Valentine's Day.  The market is near Sherwood High School.  I hope to see you then!
Como un recordatorio rápido, estaré en el Museo de Sandy Spring en Olney, Maryland a partir de las 10:00 - 14:00 para el Mercado del Agricultor de Invierno de Interior el domingo, 19 de enero de 2014. Tendré algunos nuevos Sombreros y otros artículos durante el Día de San Valentín. El mercado está cerca de la Escuela secundaria de Sherwood. ¡Espero verle entonces!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures