Thursday, June 16, 2011

Harvard Square's Farmer's Market (Mercado de granjeros de la Plaza Harvard)

Recently, I went to visit Harvard Square in Boston, MA.. While I was there, I went to a Farmer's Market that they had in the morning on Sunday. I talked to some of the farmer's who sold cheese and other dairy products. I asked them if they go to other cities and states to sell their items and they said that they just stay out in the MA. area. I took some pamphlets with me for future information about the companies. I told them that I do handmade knitting. They seemed impressed.

[Hace poco fui a visitar la plaza Harvard en Boston, Massachusetts. Mientras estaba allí, fui al mercado de granjeros que tienen los domingos por la mañana. Hablé con algunos de los granjeros que vendían queso y otros productos del día. Les pregunté si ellos van a otras ciudades y estados a vender sus artículos y ellos dijeron que acaban de estar en el area de MA. Cogí algunos folletos para información futura sobre las empresas. Les hablé de que yo tejo a mano. Ellos] parecían impresionados.]

Well, this is all for now. Have a good night! More news to come soon.

[Bien, esto es todo por ahora. ¡Buenas noches! Más noticias vendrán pronto.]

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures