Monday, March 1, 2010

Slouchy Beret Picture

Here is a picture I had taken of the beret that I had mentioned in another posting. I thought you'd like to see how the beret turned out. It is made with Homespun Multi-Colored brand yarn. The beret is very soft and warm to the touch!

Aquí está la foto que tomé de la boina que mecioné en anteriores mensajes. Pensaba que os gustaría ver cómo la boina ha quedado. Está hecha con hilo multicolor. La boina es muy suave y cálida al tacto.

Slouchy Beret
Boina Slouchy

In other knitting news, I plan on finishing the light and dark colored decorative scarf this afternoon, if possible. So far, so good! It looks fantastic! I can't wait to take some pictures so you can see how the scarf turned out. I have feeling you'll like it, too!

En otras noticias sobre artículos tejidos, planeo terminar la bufanda decorada con colores luminosos y oscuros esta tarde, si es posible. Hasta ahora todo bien.Es fantástico. No puedo esperar para tomar algunas fotos para que puedas ver cómo que está quedando la bufanda. Tengo el presentimiento de que te gustará también.


Well, this is all for right now. More knitting updates to come very soon! Keep on reading!

Bien, esto es todo por ahora. Más ntocias sobre el arte de tejer serán subidas muy pronto. Seguid leyendo.

1 comment:

Clara said...

I love this beret, Leah.

Knitting by Leah Pictures