Thursday, February 25, 2010

Black and Cream Colored Scarf

Here is a picture of a Cream and Black colored scarf that I had made a few weeks ago. There are two more close up pictures of the scarf on the Knitting By Leah Picture Section. I have a feeling you'll love how the scarf turned out!

Aqui tenéis una foto de una bufanda de colores crema y blanca que he hecho hace pocas semanas. Hay dos fotos más de la bufanda subidas en la sección de fotos de Knitting By Leah.


I'm planning to do some knitting tomorrow for the upcoming Flea Market. I'm hoping to get everything I want to do done by the time the next Flea Market comes this March. I have gotten two baby blankets done. Now, I just have to make a few other items that I know would be great for a Flea Market. I'll let you know more about that in the next few days.

Estoy planeando tejer algo mañana para el próximo Flea Market (mercado de Flea). Espero conseguir todo lo que quiero tener hecho a tiempo para el próximo Flea Market que será este marzo. Tengo dos mantitas de bebé hechas. Ahora mismo tengo que hacer otros pocos objetos que sé podrían estar genial para un Flea Market. Os haré saber más sobre eso en los próximos dais.

Well, I guess I should stop here for tonight. More knitting news to report coming soon! Have a good evening! Stay warm!

Bien, creo que debería parar aquí por esta noche. Más noticias sobre el arte de tejer vendrán pronto. Tened una buena noche. Permaneced abrigados.


No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures