Saturday, January 30, 2010

Purple Fingerless Gloves Update & Other News

Hi everyone!

¡¡Hola a todo el mundo!!

I've started knitting the Purple colored Fingerless Gloves yesterday afternoon. This pair will look somewhat different from the first set of Purple colored Fingerless Gloves that I had knitted for Clara (my friend and translator for Knitting By Leah). This pair will have a flap for each glove. Adding the flap will help for those extremely cold weather days. I'm hoping to get this pair of gloves done by next Wednesday. If that's possible, then I can start on the Multicolored Fingerless Gloves by this Friday.

He comenzado a tejer los guantes sin dedos de color morado ayer por la tarde. Este par se verán algo diferente de los primeros que tejí de color púrpura para Clara (mi amiga y traductora para Knitting By Leah). Este par tiene una cubierta para cada guante. Añadir esta cubierta ayudará para esos días tan extremadamente fríos. Espero tener terminados los guantes para el próximo miércoles. Sie s posible, entoncres yo podré comenzar los guantes sin dedos multicolor para este viernes.

In other knitting news, I had sold another Hooded Baby Blanket recently to one of my friends. Her family loved how the blanket looked once they saw it. It was a Blue Hooded Baby Blanket. They asked for the blanket to look just like the first one that they had asked me to knit for them a while back. It turned out perfectly!

En otras noticias del arte the tejer, he vendido otra mantita con capucha de bebé recientemente a uno de mis amigos. A su familia le encantó la mantita en cuando la vieron. Es una mantita con capucha azul. Ellos me pidieron ver la mantita justo como la primera vez que ellos me habían pedido que les tejiera una hace tiempo. Y resultó perfectamente.

Well, this is all for now. More knitting news to come in a few days!

Bien, esto es todo por ahora. Más noticias del arte de tejer venddrán en unos pocos días.

2 comments:

Clara said...

Hello. I am Clara, official web-site translator and Leah's friend. I only want to thank to Leah for my puple fingerless Gloves. They are perfect and I love them. THANKS, LEAH. I LOVE YOU.
Hola, soy Clara, la traductor oficial de la web y amiga de Leah. Yo sólo quiero agradecerle a Leah mis guantes sin dedos de color morado. Son perfectos y me encantan. GRANCIAS, LEAH. TE QUIERO.

Clara said...

haha, but next one with flap. :P
jaja, pero los próximos con cubierta.

Knitting by Leah Pictures