Sunday, May 31, 2009

4th of July Kleenex Carrying Cases & Other News

I have decided to make some Kleenex Carrying Cases with the 4th of July holiday in mind. I just finished the body of the Kleenex Carrying Case and have thought of what type of button to use for closing it. It's going to have a blue colored button. The yarn I used to make the Kleenex Carrying Case(s) were: Red, White and Blue. I'm going to be selling the Kleenex Carrying Cases at the upcoming Flea and Farmers Markets events in June.

In other knitting news, I have also started making a poncho with the color Natural. It is from the Lion Brand Yarn Company. It's Fisherman's Wool yarn. I'm planning on taking pictures of it as soon as I'm finished putting the fringe on the poncho. I will write some updates on the poncho in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures