Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 17th-- Save The Date!

Good morning! I hope you're having a great start to the new year. I just wanted to remind everyone who is interested in craft shows and flea markets that the first one for the new year is going to be on January 17th, 2009 at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland. It'll be from 9 am until 1 pm. We hope to see you all there.

Also, for those that are interested in seeing some pictures of the knitting that I have done, I plan on adding new pictures either later today, or sometime tomorrow if there is any time. In the mean time, please look at the Knitting Samples section of my blog and also some of the other items that have been posted already! I know some of you had told me how much you like them!

No comments:

Knitting by Leah Pictures